Counting Down the Top 10 Viewed Posts of 2011 – 10 Thru 6
New followers of the blog can use this as an opportunity to read posts they might have not seen in the past. While, long time followers can use this as an opportunity to re-read some of the top viewed posts.
This post will count down the 10th thru 6th most viewed posts of 2011. Enjoy!
10. Dilbert Leading Transformation (July 2010) – Previous Year Ranked #3 – The Pointy-Haired Boss wants clear responsibilities and employee engagement.
9. Adding Inventory…A Good Thing? (March 2011) - Sometimes adding inventory might be the right thing to do based on your business. Take time to understand your business and its needs before deciding.
8. Making Leader Standard Work Visual (June 2011) – An example of a visual board from a group I worked with. The board makes the tasks and if they were completed by the managers visual.
7. Beyond Lean Joins Twitter (February 2011) – Beyond Lean announces the venture out onto Twitter.
6. Redbox Produced in the U.S. Using Lean (October 2010) – Previous Year Ranked #5 – News article about Redbox manufacturing using Lean to produce the Redbox dispensers close to it’s customers in the U.S.
My next post will count down the Top 5 viewed posts of 2011.
Posted on January 6, 2012, in Dilbert, Engagment, Funny, Manufacturing, Misc, Standardized Work, Waste and tagged Dilbert, Funny, Inventory, Lean Transformation, Manufacturing, Redbox, Small Business, Standardized Work, Transformation, Twitter, Visual Managment, Waste. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a Comment.