My Goals for 2012
It is a brand new year. I hope everyone enjoyed themselves over the weekend with plenty of football and food.
This is the first post of a new year. I thought I would start with reflection of how I did with my goals from 2011. Here is a recap of my three goals for the 2011:
- Continue to blog for a full calendar and make it meaningful and thought provoking to my readers – I did it! I made it a full calendar year and celebrated the 1 year anniversary of the blog. I can’t believe I made it. It was definitely a lot more work than I could have ever anticipated but it was worth it.
- I want to meet more people from the blogshpere – Check. Tim McMahon, Karen Wilhelm, James Lawther, and Christian Paulson just to name a few great people that I met during 2011 through the blog. I look forward to meeting more people in 2012.
- Make my first reaction to a problem to go and see – Pretty close to a full check. Most of the time my first reaction is to go and see the problem, but it wasn’t 100% of the time. I did do a lot better at this in 2011 though.
Now to my goals for 2012:
- Expand the blog and bring new bloggers to Beyond Lean
- Learn 3 new things from fellow bloggers that help me improve my work
What are some of your goals for 2012? I would love to hear them.
Good luck in 2012!