Topic for Lean Series Week
Last year, Beyond Lean hosted two lean series weeks. The week focused on a specific topic. Posts were from not only Joe and me but also guests. Giving the reader a different perspective on one topic for the week all in one place.
Please take the time to answer the poll letting us know what you would like to see as the next topic for the Lean Series week.
The first lean series was on standardized work.
- Standardized Work is Foundational to Continuous Improvement
- Standardized Work and Your Packaging Line
- What Standard Work Is
- Standardized Work Lessons Learned
The second series was on visual management.
- My Ode to Visual Management
- Managing Chemicals by Eye
- Saving time: How Visual Management Benefits Knowledge Work
- Visual Management is Critical to Lean