Best of Beyond Lean in 2013
Today I am highlighting the five most popular posts written in 2013. Then in January I will post the Top 10 posts for the year.
Enjoy and have a Happy New Year!!!!
5. Visual Management at Home (February 2013) – A great example of a visual board used at home of a friend of mine.
4. Hoshin Planning – Catch Ball (April 2013) – A great video explaining the process of catch ball during the strategy development process.
3. My Continuous Improvemnt: Personal Kanban 3rd Revision (January 2013) – The latest update to my evolving personal kanban for work.
2. Guest Post: Moneyball – Hoshin Kanri (March 2013) – Chad Walters does a great job explaining strategy deployment using the movie Moneyball
1. When Standards are in Place, Everything is an Experiment (May 2013) – Talks about the importance of setting standards and using them to understand your processes.
Have a Happy New Year!!!!
Posted on December 30, 2013, in Culture, Leadership, Learning, My Continuous Improvement, Tools, Waste and tagged 5S, Chad Walters, Continuous Improvement, Culture, Guest Post, Hoshin Kanri, Kanban, Leadership, Learning, Moneyball, Standardization, Strategy Deployment, Tools, Visual Managment, Waste. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.